The first day of holidays, or rather, the first "free" afternoon and then evening is always strange. A somewhat lonely feeling fills you up from the inside all the time this day comes nearer, and then, you sit there, wondering where the days have gone. Some occasions make them go faster, some slower.. but then, it's finally there. Three full weeks of not seeing anyone I depend on in my life. Barely any social contact - with the world of those I spend my days with throughout the year. Though joyous of course, for no one likes physics, math, and german, there's always going to be something I just don't like about holidays.
The last hug before leaving a friend behind, the moment where you pull away a few seconds too early, and it's left there in mid air; not to be forgotten for the next days... as if you left something behind. But what happens when you never see that friend again?
Have a great break everyone. Enjoy christmas, and remember: CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ARE AWESOME!
-MARTINA
p.s. wish me luck :D
No comments:
Post a Comment