It's kind of hard to imagine all the possible friends that you could have.
Seriously.
There's billions of people ALL over the world who you don't even know.
If I even start to think about the masses of possible friends I could have, my head starts to spin, so I try not to, cause I like the friends I have. No, that's an understatement. I love my friends.
But when your so content with the friends around you, you don't look for friends in other people anymore. Everyone else just becomes an aquaintance or that kid from science class.
So forget about all those possible friends all over the world, and start looking at the people around you.
Sure, it's scary, venturing out into the unknown (I would know, trust me) but if you don't try looking, you won't have a chance at seeing.
There are so many people around you (no, they won't bite) who if you just get to know, could be friends.
So go searching, look in the places you wouldn't usually look, because friends are the ones that keep you smilling when the going gets tough.
Some say two's company, three's a crowd. But what's so bad about a crowd anyway!
-KELSEY
No comments:
Post a Comment