Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cockroached

Yesterday, I killed a cockroach. True story, heres how it goes:

Okay, so yesterday night we got home from a dinner with some of our friends and we enter the house to see a cockroach running around in our living room. Actually at first I didn't see it, but Mum was like "Look there's a bug" and like any other tennage girl I was like, where where where where where (had there have been a chair in our living room I would have jumped onto it but noooo... I was left standing looking for the sneaky bugger). Anyway, eventually I saw it; it was hiding next to the blinds on the floor (yes our blinds are on the floor at the moment) and I was like awww poor thing. Yes I felt sorry for it because I knew it made a BIG mistake coming into our house as the next thing I knew Dad was coming after it with a thong (flipflop) and swearing as it ran under the blinds. I left Dad and the roach to the fight and walked down the hallway only to find another one hiding under the desk. It was standing still so I didn't panic... well I did a bit and called for mum and she said to hit it with my shoe. WHAT?! I couldn't hit it, it was poor and defenseless and didn't know any better, but then I thought about it crawling into my bed so I pulled off my shoe. Reluctantly I aimed and fired and unfortunately succeeded, and after that, as I looked at the poor dead cockroach I was so angry at myself that I chucked down my shoes and went into my bedroom. The poor bugger didn't stand a chance. Moral to the story: Don't enter other people's houses unarmed, or you might just get cockroached.

-KELSEY

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Just realised that in Switzerland you don't get many cockroaches... In Singapore this was a frequent scene! :P

    ReplyDelete