Friday, November 26, 2010

Chapter 3: yep. indeed. it did. did what? it SNOWED

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy (Hey, what up girl?) got my glasses- I'm out the door - I'm gonna hit this city (Let's go)! Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack cause when… – hahah no. no. no. just kidding. WHO DOES THAT?
Dear Ke$ha,
Toothpaste does wonders more than a bottle of Jack.
So yes, now that we’re clear on that, GUESS WHAT? Indeed. First snow. Nothing other than S.N.O.W! They have been predicting it for a few days now, and it did snow just across the border in France and some places round here, but I hadn’t actually SEEN any snow yet.
You wake up knowing you have a day off school. You stand up still happy about the day off school. You walk out the door of your room crashing in to god knows what, and PACHOW! You see it. Snow.
Yep. There it is. In ALL its glory. Snow. I actually saw this at 1am too, but I thought I was dreaming, and who remembers what they do at 1 am anyway? Well, I think it's awesome that there's snow. Just cause everything feels COOLER (haha, DUH, seeing as technically, it's colder :P) but no, it also pretty-fies everything!
Enough of the "it's magical! It's so calming! It feels like winter wodnerland!"
Snow is just awesome because there's cold white fluffy stuff everywhere!
And then you walk downstairs, exstatic about the snow, even happier about the day off, and of course, there we go again. Even moreeeeee snow!

So yes, we have snow. Aren’t you happy for us? On Monday it’s supposed to snow again, or so says Windows Vista…
Ok, sorry LAST picture. I PROMISEEEEE:
Anyway, for those unlucky ones in school right know, KACHING! as certain people would say. Then there’s the other sub-specie, above the people at home today and so far ahead of the people in school they don’t even know these marvellously advantaged people exist. Who are they?
-->They’re those going skiing this weekend.
There’s nothing I love more than the first ski – and the last one, cause that’s usually at Easter and it’s nice and warm. Actually, I just like all skiing. Except when it rains. Then it's just stupid.
Have an awesome weekend, and let's sincerely hope Eevi decides to post her grape story. I'm sort of becoming really curious bout it now.

- MARTINA

p.s. i forgot to say, SNOW SMELLS AWESUMMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment